January 17, 2015: Church of Scientology attorney Gary Soter filed an emergency motion to prevent Scientology International Justice Chief Mike Ellis from attending a scheduled deposition in the Garcia lawsuit. As covered by Tony Ortega, Soter claimed that Mike Ellis was too sick to attend. Scientology doctor Megan Shields diagnosed Ellis. All of this seemed to convenient to get Ellis out of what is going to be a very tough deposition for him as he seeks to defend Scientology’s dubious and self-serving “arbitration” system.
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Newly Rehabilitated Scientology Executive Announces Major Policy Change
- Cryptic Post: Burn After Reading
- Marty Explains the ASC
- Scientology Media Productions new show “The Troika” smashes all Scientology broadcasting records!
- Scientology Targeting Children
- Scientology Media Productions New Show: Painting With Marty!
- LRH: The Ultimate Spy
- New Senior Management Team Appointed at Flag
- Only Scientology Offers Beam Weapon Protection
- World’s First Scientology OT X Completion!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.