January 17, 2015: Church of Scientology attorney Gary Soter filed an emergency motion to prevent Scientology International Justice Chief Mike Ellis from attending a scheduled deposition in the Garcia lawsuit. As covered by Tony Ortega, Soter claimed that Mike Ellis was too sick to attend. Scientology doctor Megan Shields diagnosed Ellis. All of this seemed to convenient to get Ellis out of what is going to be a very tough deposition for him as he seeks to defend Scientology’s dubious and self-serving “arbitration” system.
List of Suppressive Persons:
Clouds Over Scientology
- Scientology Announces Recall of OT III’s
- David Miscavige for President in 2020
- The Watchtower Bible & Scientology Society
- Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Wild Card Last Minute Nominee for US Supreme Court!
- Scientology Erects Safety Fences Around All Orgs to Protect Scientologists
- Allen Stanfield aka Alanzo Has a Serious Medical Condition!
- Scientologist Don Dissemination Robs Banks to Pay for his Bridge & IAS Statuses — Part II
- Scientologist Don Dissemination Robs Banks to Pay for his Bridge & IAS Statuses
- Archeo-Scientologists Discover an Intact 75-Million Year Old Spaceplane!
- Fossilized E-Meter Found at Archeological Dig Proves Scientology is 50,000 Years Old!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.