January 17, 2015: Church of Scientology attorney Gary Soter filed an emergency motion to prevent Scientology International Justice Chief Mike Ellis from attending a scheduled deposition in the Garcia lawsuit. As covered by Tony Ortega, Soter claimed that Mike Ellis was too sick to attend. Scientology doctor Megan Shields diagnosed Ellis. All of this seemed to convenient to get Ellis out of what is going to be a very tough deposition for him as he seeks to defend Scientology’s dubious and self-serving “arbitration” system.
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Marcabs Invade PAC Base!
- Scientology to Sue City of Clearwater for Eleventy Billion Dollars!
- Scientology Leader David Miscavige Arrested in North Korea
- Jenna Elfman and Her Embarrassing New ABC Sitcom “Imaginary Mary”
- Damage Control Scientology Style
- COB’s Sticky Buns!
- Scientology Media Productions Sitcom: Cafe in Portland
- David Miscavige’s New All White Bedroom
- Scientology Is Not Sinking!
- Scientology Fugitive David Miscavige Arrested by the FBI
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.