January 17, 2015: Church of Scientology attorney Gary Soter filed an emergency motion to prevent Scientology International Justice Chief Mike Ellis from attending a scheduled deposition in the Garcia lawsuit. As covered by Tony Ortega, Soter claimed that Mike Ellis was too sick to attend. Scientology doctor Megan Shields diagnosed Ellis. All of this seemed to convenient to get Ellis out of what is going to be a very tough deposition for him as he seeks to defend Scientology’s dubious and self-serving “arbitration” system.
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Scientology TV Airs a 75,000,000 Year Old Photograph!
- Scientology Chairman David Miscavige to Replace Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Scientology Television
- Marty & Alanzo’s Deprogramming Services
- Scientology Man: The New Super Hero for the 21st Century!
- Samantha Bee Attacks Scientology & the NRA
- Is Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg Setting Up an “OT Insanity” Defense?
- Scientology to Take Over America!
- Communist Brainwashing Manual: Declaration of Charles Stickley
- False Data Spreader
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.