We in RTC want you to be one of the next 2,000 people to get through OT V at AOLA. It is a fact that 10,000 people on Solo NOTs will tip the theta/entheta ratio on this planet and reverse the dwindling spiral. You need to be a part of unenturbulating the enturbulated theta that keeps this planet stuck at 1.1 on the Tone Scale.
- In order to Solo on OT VII, one must first complete OT V.
- In order to complete OT V, one must first do OT III and pass through the Wall of Fire.
- In order to do OT III, one must go Clear and then enter the non-interference zone.
- In order to go Clear and then enter the non-interference zone, one must first do the lower grades.
- In order to do the lower grades, one must first do Life Repair.
- In order to do Life Repair, one must first have a reach for Scientology.
- In order to have a reach for Scientology, one must first read Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health.
Now, one could do all of the above and this would require a great deal of time, money, and sec checking.
Alternately, one could simply make a donation to the IAS which is what we in RTC really want because it is easier for everyone all around.
Sure, you could drone on and on in session forever about incidents on your wholetrack — or you could just donate the money and skip the auditing part.
Frankly, you are such a complete and total criminal piece of trash and sex pervert that you really would not enjoy auditing anyway because you would have to give up all of your crimes and overts in incredibly grindy sec checks.
Please believe we in RTC when we say that Flag auditors will knock all of that banky vicious nonsense right out of your skull during thousands of hours of endless sec checks on the meter. Our Ethics Officers will then reduce you to a quivering slagheap of Theta whose forced smile betrays sheer terror.
And for what?
You will give up your crimes, overts, and withholds only to be put into lower conditions where you will forced to to make up for the damage you have done to the group in truly humiliating ways. After all, once we in the Church know all about the disgraceful things you’ve done we will never ever let you forget and will in fact use it against you as it suits our purposes for Planetary Clearing.
You don’t want to go there.
Seriously, the Bridge is so hard to do these days. It is just easier to write a $50,000 check, call yourself an IAS Patron, and be done with it for now. If you donate now, we will even stop bothering you for a few weeks about giving us more money.
Please donate $50,000 to the IAS today and you will receive an attractive IAS nylon windbreaker as our special gift:
OT V is good, but a $50,000 IAS windbreaker is better!