We in the Church of Scientology are so sure you’ll like Scientology TV that we’re giving a $25.00 Starbucks gift card to anyone who comes into any of our Orgs and watches a 12.5 hour intensive. No strings attached. Just come on in and watch one intensive of Scientology TV and get your free Starbucks gift card. And contrary to what you might have read on the internet, no one in Scientology will try to “brainwash” you, hold you captive, or act to swindle you out of your life savings based upon wild promises of Super Powers or OT powers.
List of Suppressive Persons:
Clouds Over Scientology
- Flag C/S: Handling David Miscavige Engrams
- Do Not Murder Your Friends or Family
- Psychiatrist Caught Trying to Smuggle New Top Secret E-Meter Out of Scientology Org!
- Freewinds Lengthened to Accommodate the Enormous Demand for Scientology
- Scientology: Now Hiring Really Bad Elvis Impersonators as Fundraisers!
- Mark Zuckerberg Apologizes to Scientology; Promises to Delete all Entheta on Scientology from Facebook
- Scientology Leader David Miscavige Comments on Tom Cruise’s New Movie Mission Impossible Fallout
- Facebook Stock Price Hammered Due to Its Attacks on Scientology!
- US Federal Judge James Whittemore Approves of Scientology’s Use of the Guillotine to Behead SP’s
- Scientology Warning: Marijuana Was Created Eons Ago by Alien Botanical Psychiatrists! Don’t Use Xenu’s Weed!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.