We in the Church of Scientology are so sure you’ll like Scientology TV that we’re giving a $25.00 Starbucks gift card to anyone who comes into any of our Orgs and watches a 12.5 hour intensive. No strings attached. Just come on in and watch one intensive of Scientology TV and get your free Starbucks gift card. And contrary to what you might have read on the internet, no one in Scientology will try to “brainwash” you, hold you captive, or act to swindle you out of your life savings based upon wild promises of Super Powers or OT powers.
List of Suppressive Persons:
Clouds Over Scientology
- Real Scientologists Demand Cash Auditing Subsidies from the US Government
- Scientology’s Los Angeles Interfaith Coalition Hosts an Event
- The Intellectual Bandwidth of Scientologist Marisol Nichols
- Scientologist Katherine Fraser Uses OT Force Field to Stop Wog Journo Tara Brown of 60 Minutes Australia
- Scientology Leader David Miscavige Purchases the Preserved Head of 19th Century Killer Diogo Alves
- The Great Global Flood Is Coming! Only the Scientology Ark Can Save You!
- Scientology Interfaith Event Speaker Contract and Release
- STAND League Member Ed Parkin Disguises Himself as Mr. Peanut
- Attn Scientologists: The “Religious Bigotry” Emergency Alarm Button is Now Available: Get It, Use It!
- Mr. Peanut: The Face of Hatred From the Psych Legume Lobby!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.