We in the Church of Scientology are so sure you’ll like Scientology TV that we’re giving a $25.00 Starbucks gift card to anyone who comes into any of our Orgs and watches a 12.5 hour intensive. No strings attached. Just come on in and watch one intensive of Scientology TV and get your free Starbucks gift card. And contrary to what you might have read on the internet, no one in Scientology will try to “brainwash” you, hold you captive, or act to swindle you out of your life savings based upon wild promises of Super Powers or OT powers.
List of Suppressive Persons:
Clouds Over Scientology
- John Travolta Confused, Upset as Gotti Bombs. Scientology Actor Blames the Psychs.
- Travolta Marathon on Scientology TV This Weekend!
- Xenu’s Criminal Associate Arrested
- Scientology Uber Driver Issues Tone 40 Commands
- Scientology DC-8 spaceplanes proven to exist! Checkmate haters!
- Scientology, Toilet Paper, and Electricity
- Emergency Funding Needed by Scientology to Prevent the “Henry Bemis Scenario”
- LRH’s Exactly Taped Path Out of the Trap
- Ambien Explains the Behavior of David Miscavige
- Dr. Frank Wonderman: Why Counter-Intention on COB’s Lines Must Be Smashed!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.