We in the Church of Scientology are so sure you’ll like Scientology TV that we’re giving a $25.00 Starbucks gift card to anyone who comes into any of our Orgs and watches a 12.5 hour intensive. No strings attached. Just come on in and watch one intensive of Scientology TV and get your free Starbucks gift card. And contrary to what you might have read on the internet, no one in Scientology will try to “brainwash” you, hold you captive, or act to swindle you out of your life savings based upon wild promises of Super Powers or OT powers.
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Meet a Scientologist: Thorsten Von Overgaard Handling Overpopulation by Selling Bags Made from Human Babies!
- Scientology TV Features World’s First OTX Completion!
- Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Turns to Scientology for Help!
- The Church of Scientology is Looking for More Lawyers
- Scientology TV Giving Away $25 Starbucks Gift Cards
- Scientology Reacts to Season 3 of Leah Remini’s Scientology and the Aftermath
- Scientology TV Offering a Free Coffeemaker to New Viewers
- Scientology TV Airs a 75,000,000 Year Old Photograph!
- Scientology Chairman David Miscavige to Replace Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Scientology Television
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.