* My failed purposes have failed in their purposes to stop me. Hence, I am becoming more prosurvival everyday.
* For Scientology Volunteer Ministers, a disaster is an opportunity waiting to happen. Grab your camera, get on a plane, and fly to the scene of disasters! Ignore the SP’s who call this ambulance chasing.
* A large donation to the IAS is greater than any Ethics action pending against me.
* My need for a replacement hip is a just a consideration. I am greater than the mechanics of the MEST universe. My hip is feeling much better after each Solo session.
* I do not owe a shitload in back taxes. If I do not give this problem any attention units, the IRS will go away.
* One’s IAS status must go in before the Tech can go in.
* Nothing in life can stop an OT. Except for an SP declare.
* The Psychs are just a mocked up identity like BT’s. Except the Psychs are more real, more solid, and can be used for fundraising purposes by Scientology.
* The first to talk walks. Do I turn in my fellow OT’s on this mail order hustle we are running? Of course I do. This is survival for me.