* My failed purposes have failed in their purposes to stop me. Hence, I am becoming more prosurvival everyday.
* For Scientology Volunteer Ministers, a disaster is an opportunity waiting to happen. Grab your camera, get on a plane, and fly to the scene of disasters! Ignore the SP’s who call this ambulance chasing.
* A large donation to the IAS is greater than any Ethics action pending against me.
* My need for a replacement hip is a just a consideration. I am greater than the mechanics of the MEST universe. My hip is feeling much better after each Solo session.
* I do not owe a shitload in back taxes. If I do not give this problem any attention units, the IRS will go away.
* One’s IAS status must go in before the Tech can go in.
* Nothing in life can stop an OT. Except for an SP declare.
* The Psychs are just a mocked up identity like BT’s. Except the Psychs are more real, more solid, and can be used for fundraising purposes by Scientology.
* The first to talk walks. Do I turn in my fellow OT’s on this mail order hustle we are running? Of course I do. This is survival for me.
I don’t see what the big deal here is with Big Dick’s affirmations. As far as I can tell, they are just the run of the mill affirmations that any Scientologist has. I’ll tell you what though, Richard “Big Dick” Bongo needs to come up with some sort of affirmation around that nickname he is using. I have it on good authority that it is totally out-reality with some of the gals on the Valley OT Committee. And, they are also very good at mocking up realities in the Theta Universe to overcome deficiencies in the MEST Universe. Just sayin’…
LikeLiked by 1 person
True confession time here. I did a little checking around in the PC folder storage area and dug into Big Dick’s pile. Turns out he is just dramatizing some old Roman shit back on the Whole Track. The blow hard is totally out of valance and doesn’t even know it.
He obviously needs a lot more auditing cuz his IAS donations aren’t producing the desired case gain even though they do just fine keeping out of Ethics trouble.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Big Dick Bongo has been dramatizing his wholetrack case forever. However, as his money is 100% On Source, we in RTC don’t care. As long as they keep giving us money, we in the IAS support the right of Scientologists to bloviate, dramatize, and even go Type III. We will never evaluate for them so long as they keep giving us money.