“With the resignation of Senator Al Franken of Minnesota, Scientologist staunch lifelong MAGA Republican Joy Villa filed an emergency petition with the US Supreme Court to be declared a resident of Minnesota,” said her political adviser Greg Mitchell of the Mitchell Firm. “Joy Villa should be appointed immediately to fill Al Franken’s vacant seat. As a Choctaw-Cherokee-Iriqouis-Navajo-Blackfeet Native American woman and a dear friend of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Steve Bannon, Princess Joy Villa is uniquely qualified to replace Al Franken.”
List of Suppressive Persons:
- A Message from Scientology Leader David Miscavige to Joy Villa:
- David Miscavige Mistaken for Marge Simpson
- The Faith Tones to Appear at Scientology Fundraiser
- Dr. Phil Interviews Scientologist Joy Villa — Or is it Joy Violence?
- Scientology’s New Year’s Resolutions
- Scientologist Joy Villa: A Working Professional
- Christmas Greetings from Scientology Supreme Leader David Miscavige
- MV Freewinds Accidentally Scrapped
- Princess Joy Villa Files Emergency Supreme Court Action to Be Declared a Native American Resident of Minnesota
- Danny Masterson Appearance at Scientology’s Christmas Party Cancelled
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.