List of Suppressive Persons:
- Pastor Ernest Angley is Reaching Out to You Today
- Allison Mack Joins Scientology; Gets NXIVM Repair Auditing
- Thanks to Scientology You Can Now Call the Dead!
- David Miscavige Sues Leah because She’s Mean to Him
- Scientology TV’s New Reality Show: On the Road With Dave!
- After Conquering the Nation of Islam, Scientology leader David Miscavige Sets His Sights on Costco
- Thieving Christians Steal Scientology’s Intellectual Property!
- Scientology Thanksgiving with Tom Cruise and Kirstie Alley
- Scientologist Juliette Lewis Shows Her Amazing OT Insanity
- The WHO Behind the Drug Pandemic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Alex JonesImage
Posted on January 11, 2013
We in RTC just received our 2012 stats from the WordPress stats helper monkey and wish to share them with all of you SP’s who made it possible. We received about 12,000 views in 2012. Given that we started in late September, that averages over 4,000 views per month. We hope to 5.4X our stats in 2013 so that we are not beaten and sent to the RPF.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 12,000 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 20 years to get that many views.
Posted on January 8, 2013
Alex Jones correctly cited Psych Drugs as one of the central problems in America — not guns. If we in RTC did not know better, we would swear that Alex Jones was an OTVIII, and we mean this as a compliment. We in Scientology love our guns. No government on this planet will ever take away our guns or e-meters!
We in RTC were pleased to see Alex Jones challenge Piers Morgan to a boxing match. We quite agree that people sometimes need to be hit, kicked, choked, or punched — and this is particularly true for pushy foreigners, wogs, and Sea Org members who backflash COB.
COB RTC David Miscavige commented that he would like to hire Alex Jones as Scientology’s new spokesperson because the pasty Tommy Davis never cut it and Karin Pouw is an embarrassing joke. COB said that Scientology needs someone like Alex Jones who can impinge and really drive home the fact that conspiracies are real. It is quite true, after all, that a giant Psychiatry Conspiracy exists to destroy the Church of Scientology and that members of Anonymous are paid by the Psychs to attack the Church.