“With the resignation of Senator Al Franken of Minnesota, Scientologist staunch lifelong MAGA Republican Joy Villa filed an emergency petition with the US Supreme Court to be declared a resident of Minnesota,” said her political adviser Greg Mitchell of the Mitchell Firm. “Joy Villa should be appointed immediately to fill Al Franken’s vacant seat. As a Choctaw-Cherokee-Iriqouis-Navajo-Blackfeet Native American woman and a dear friend of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Steve Bannon, Princess Joy Villa is uniquely qualified to replace Al Franken.”
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Meet a Scientologist: Thorsten Von Overgaard Handling Overpopulation by Selling Bags Made from Human Babies!
- Scientology TV Features World’s First OTX Completion!
- Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Turns to Scientology for Help!
- The Church of Scientology is Looking for More Lawyers
- Scientology TV Giving Away $25 Starbucks Gift Cards
- Scientology Reacts to Season 3 of Leah Remini’s Scientology and the Aftermath
- Scientology TV Offering a Free Coffeemaker to New Viewers
- Scientology TV Airs a 75,000,000 Year Old Photograph!
- Scientology Chairman David Miscavige to Replace Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Scientology Television
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.