“With the resignation of Senator Al Franken of Minnesota, Scientologist staunch lifelong MAGA Republican Joy Villa filed an emergency petition with the US Supreme Court to be declared a resident of Minnesota,” said her political adviser Greg Mitchell of the Mitchell Firm. “Joy Villa should be appointed immediately to fill Al Franken’s vacant seat. As a Choctaw-Cherokee-Iriqouis-Navajo-Blackfeet Native American woman and a dear friend of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Steve Bannon, Princess Joy Villa is uniquely qualified to replace Al Franken.”
List of Suppressive Persons:
- Pastor Ernest Angley is Reaching Out to You Today
- Allison Mack Joins Scientology; Gets NXIVM Repair Auditing
- Thanks to Scientology You Can Now Call the Dead!
- David Miscavige Sues Leah because She’s Mean to Him
- Scientology TV’s New Reality Show: On the Road With Dave!
- After Conquering the Nation of Islam, Scientology leader David Miscavige Sets His Sights on Costco
- Thieving Christians Steal Scientology’s Intellectual Property!
- Scientology Thanksgiving with Tom Cruise and Kirstie Alley
- Scientologist Juliette Lewis Shows Her Amazing OT Insanity
- The WHO Behind the Drug Pandemic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.