What is a Flag Reject?
A Flag Reject is defined in policy as, “Any Scientologist who poses a PR risk to the Flag Land Base and is thus banned from the Base.”
This is an especially vital policy as COB is set to soon open the new Flag Building and launch GAT II and so the Flag Land Base cannot afford any Out PR.
Any Scientologist deemed a “Flag Reject” while at Flag is to immediately be taken into custody by the Flag MAA and transported to, and dumped at, the Tampa Org.
The Tampa Org can figure out what to do with Flag Rejects. We just don’t want those people here at Flag ruining things for those of us who are so very upstat.
Here is a partial list of Bad Indicators that result in a Scientologist becoming a Flag Reject:
1. Aliens: Originating inside or outside of session that one has seen, heard, or sensed aliens or extraterrestrials. Go see aliens somewhere else! Stay away from Flag!
2. Communication with Aliens: Originating inside or outside of session that one has attempted to communicate with aliens or extraterrestrials in any manner. There are plenty of New Age nuthouses where one can jabber to aliens. Not allowed at Flag.
2. Ghosts: Originating inside or outside of session that one has seen, heard, or sensed ghosts or other spiritual apparitions. Go to some downstat place like the Portland Ideal Org if you want to blather on in session about seeing ghosts.
2A. Communication with ghosts: Originating inside or outside of session that one has attempted to communicate with ghosts or other spiritual apparitions. Might as well be eating Psych drugs for breakfast!
A Warning “Straight from COB” so listen up: If you want to talk to aliens or ghosts why then you might as well go get yourself a Ouija board and some marihuana because you were declared an SP last year before any of this sort of nonsense happened. We don’t even know your name or remember you. Even Tampa Org does not want you!
3. Demons and Devils: Originating inside or outside of session that one has seen, heard, or sensed demons and devils. See COB’s warning above.
3A. Communication with Demons and Devils. Originating inside or outside of session that one has attempted to communicate with demons or devils. See COB’s warning above.
4. Hearing disembodied voices. Only Psych cases hear voices. Flag is not interested and suggests you join the Raelians or some other lunatic cult.
5. Seeing things that do not exist. Flag has no time for visionaries. We have a Planet to clear and stats to meet. Go peddle your vision for a better tomorrow to the Rotary Club.
6. Exhibiting or practicing clairvoyant abilities such as mind-reading.
7. Exhibiting or practicing telekinesis, i.e. the attempt to move objects, open doors, change traffic lights, etc. using one’s mind.
8. Engaging in astral projection or originating in session that one has engaged in astral projection.
9. Suicidal thoughts: This is very out PR for Flag.
10. Illness. Any Scientologist who is sick is a Flag Reject. Go be sick somewhere else.
11. Age. Anyone who is “too old” as decided by Flag is a Flag Reject. “Too old” can refer to physical age or appearance or both. If you’re not one of the “beautiful people” then don’t bother showing up at Flag.
12. Bankruptcy. We can’t have poor people at the Flag Land Base; no that would never do. Better go find yourself some Christian church if you’re broke because we certainly do not want you in our Church!
For a complete list of the 126 specific Bad Indicators and the 210 suspect behaviors, please read the posted list at your local Ideal Org.
It comes down to this: If you have to ask, you are a Flag Reject!